Hello! I feel awful… I’ve been meaning to write for so long, but for one thing or another, I haven’t been able to. I’m really sorry. And I have actually watched movies!! Hehehehe…
Today I bring you a few words from Godvine.com; a few simple rules that, if followed, can help us live good lives.
10 Simple Rules to Live By
Most of these rules sound like what you would tell your children before they go to school. They are good, Christian rules to live by. Not only that, they are good rules for all of us to live by as God’s children.
1. Don’t lie.
2. Don’t take things that don’t belong to you.
3. Clean up your own messes.
4. Don’t throw temper tantrums.
5. Be nice to others.
6. Share your toys
7. Dress appropriately
8. Respect the body God gave you.
9. Do a good deed daily. (Help someone who needs help!)
10. Pray every day and ask God to remind you of all of the above.
Myself, I know I need to follow these (and other) rules. Nobody is perfect, but we do need to keep trying to be better each day, right?
I promise I’ll do my best to come bvack soon, my dearest friends…
See you soon!