In honor of my baby, who will turn 7 months old tomorrow, here they are… I must say first that I love children’s movies, maybe even more than my kids…
5. Sleeping Beauty. The first crush I ever had was Prince Phillip. My first costume was Maleficent. One of my first songs was “Once upon a dream”. The reason I like blue is because of The famous color-changing dress. Need I say more?
4. Toy Story. The three movies; especially the third one (I hope the rumor that says there will be a fourth one is bogus). Round, classic and beautiful. And a sure recipe for crying.
3. Lilo & Stitch. Maybe it should be “Stitch & Lilo”. Lilo is ok, but Stitch is simply genius. He is maddening, but adorable at the same time… fluffy!!!
2. Up. The best first 15 or 20 minutes ever. Beautiful movie, and with a priceless message. Love it, love it.
1. Wall-E. I LOVE Wall-E. He is the cutest thing ever. It’s amazing how Pixar got us to love a robot so much, a robot that is more human than humans themselves. Oh, and the message is good too!!
Funny how all my favorites are from Pixar and Disney… There are many, many others, but these are my sure favorites of all time. What do you think? I’d love to hear from you!!
See you soon!