Oooooooohhhh…. dark!! Ha ha… not really. I just find the human psyche really fascinating. So, I enjoy movies like these, not because of the actual killings, but because of the twisted psychopath’s minds… And they are not all horror movies. Here they are:
5. Red Dragon. Great, great movie. Full of solid performances, and a thrilling story. It’s amazing how you hate the guy, but you also feel for him… the perfect example of how abuse may prove to have horrific results. Very well adapted, too.
4. The Silence of the Lambs. LOVE IT!! Anthony Hopkins is the man! I enjoyed Jodie Foster’s performance, but it’s nowhere as solid as Hopkins’s. Twisted and enthralling at the same time.
3. American Psycho. Wow, this is one twisted dude! Christian Bale is awesome in this movie, and as much as you feel disgusted by him, he is also appealing. Very good flick.
2. The Bone Collector. I just love the plot of this movie… of course I won’t say who the kiler is, just in case someone hasn’t seen it. It’s scary and thrilling. Denzel Washington is great, and here is proof that Angelina Jolie doesn’t need to do much to be good too.
1. Se7en. Need I say much? This movie is genius. It’s scary, and it doesn’t need to be very gory for you to be absolutely disgusted at what this guy can do. Since the beginning you are freaked out, because having seen the first murder, you know it can only get worse from there. Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey… Incredible movie!
Well, there they are. I hope you like the post, and I hope to hear from you! See you soon!