I suppose there aren’t many of these… Of course, because they are movies that I can always watch without getting tired of them. Now, they will not be in any definite order.
– The Lord of the Rings. I could watch all three movies every week, extended editions and all… especially The Return of the King. They are just beautiful.
– Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 2. I have only watched it twice, but when I own it, I will watch it many, many more times. I seriously don’t think I will ever get tired of that one.
–Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. I’m just addicted to these two, especially the latter. They marvel me every time I watch them.
– The Godfather. Again, the three of them, but especially part 2. I just love Robert de Niro as Vito Corleone.
– My big, fat, Greek wedding. I love this movie because it doesn’t have ugly parts. It’s very light, very funny, and very human. I just love it.
– The Notebook. Classic romance, great actors. And it’s always a great excuse to cry!!
– Knocked up. I like this movie because it’s very, very funny, but also it’s very romantic. I like it, and I can watch it many times.
– The Hangover. I don’t know why, but every time I see this movie I laugh as if I had never seen it before. Extremely funny!
– Van Helsing. Dracula against Hugh Jackman!! Yay!!
– Nanny McPhee. This movie is just dear to me. Beautiful.
– What happens in Vegas. Love it!! Very funny; especially Cameron Diaz. I love how that woman can laugh at herself so easily.
– Enchanted. A homage to Disney movies, very well made, very classy. And if that weren’t enough, there’s Patrick Dempsey and James Marsden!!
– Inglorious Basterds. This movie is so full of great acting and hilarious moments… Christoph Waltz is amazing, and Brad Pitt saying “bonjornow”…. great!!
Well… maybe they are a bit more than I thought. But seriously, I can watch them forever. And I wouldn’t put it past me to watch many other movies again and again… Anyways, that’s it. Until next time!! See you soon!!