Haha!! I took this idea from themovieblog8, only with an abvious twist… I say “some” bevcause as of yet, I don’t know how many they will be. And here they come!!
1. The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Seriously, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen them, normal and extended versions. And I love them!!
2. The Harry Potter saga. They never get old, and I can watch them over and over. Always.
3. Wall-E. And every time I watch it, I cry. It’s so beautiful… so many things said in so few words… amazing.
4. The Neverending Story. This is one of the few movies I adore that I would love to see remade. I would love for someone good to remake this movie so the whole book could be in one or maybe two movies, but WELL adapted. Such a good message, such a beautiful book!!
5. Clash of the Titans. The original!! I mean, the remake is good and all, but the original is SUCH a classic!! Love the Kraken!!
6. Finding Nemo. Beautiful, beautiful movie. And you just have to adore Dory!!
7. The Dark Knight. Make no mistake, I will see this one maaaaaaaaaaany more times. It’s that great.
8. Ben Hur. This movie is long, but totally worth it!! I first saw it when I was like 8 or 9 years old, and I like it more every time I watch it.
9. Dead Silence. My favorite horror movie; every time I watch it, even though I know what happens, I get scared. You know, beware the stare of Mary Shaw…
10. Knocked Up. I know… but I love this movie!! Silly, romantic, and it feels true… plus I love the credits!!
11. Van Helsing. There’s just something about Dracula, and Hugh Jackman… love this movie!! If you have the DVD, the bloopers are priceless.
There are many more, but these are the ones I remember now… soon I will post about movies that I haven’t seen and some (guilty pleasure) movies I love… but I’m not embarrassed about it (shame on me)!!
See you soon!